FHA Lend accepts qualified licensed new hire loan officers. FHA Lend has a national reputation of being able to do loans other mortgage lenders cannot do. Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who could not qualify at other lenders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interviews applicants and requests specified information for loan applications.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine the feasibility of granting a loan or submits an application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation
- Corresponds with or interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application information
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation with applicant according to established standards, such as fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for residential real estate loans.
- Assists customers with inquiries and information requests, and resolves complaints relating to loan products and services offered.
- Two plus years of related experience and/or training.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must maintain Federal and State Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing Requirements
- Your rates will never be beaten
- Medical (multiple plans to choose from), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Legal Services
- Everyday Pay Day, Highest paying Loan Officer Splits, Branch Manager opportunities with a full P&L, No out of pocket costs at all
- FHA and VA down to a 500 score, Construction “One Time Close”, NO DOC Programs (for investors), Hard Money & Fix and Flip Programs, Commercial, Reverse Mortgages, ITIN, HELOC
- True A-Z processing (submit a purchase contract and forget it – processing handles the rest!
- You no longer have to chase down your conditions – They’re on it 7 days a week AND evenings.
- Fully automated processing systems that dramatically speed up the process
- The processor is ready to be the main point of contact for everyone, contract to close! Live support Everyday
- Marketing support, Systems support, Lender/Scenario support, Human Resources support, Payroll/Accounting support, On-boarding support
- Flexible remote work environment and schedule (working from home)
- We provide a laptop if needed.
- Proprietary escrow advance program for refinances
- Individual websites – we create a website for you to generate your own leads and we show you how to develop your own leads
- Aggressive Compensation plan tailored to your production level.
- Loan officer assistants are available to ALL loan officers. We want you selling, not processing!
- Please complete the new hire form below and click on a link to apply.